Board Meetings & Documents
The Stroudsburg Area School District Board of School Directors generally meets on the third Wednesday of each month, with the exception of the first Wednesday in December. All meetings begin at 7:00 PM and are held in the Stroudsburg High School Cafeteria, 1100 W. Main Street, Stroudsburg, PA.
2023 MEETING SCHEDULE
|JANUARY 18TH||JULY 19TH|
|FEBRUARY 15TH||AUGUST 16TH|
|MARCH 15TH||SEPTEMBER 20TH|
|APRIL 19TH||OCTOBER 18TH|
|MAY 17TH||NOVEMBER 15TH|
|JUNE 21ST||DECEMBER 6th*|
* The first meeting in December will be preceded by a
reorganization meeting. Per Section 401(b) of the School
Code, this meeting shall take place during the first week
Board APPROVED: 12/7/2022
BOARD MEETING INFORMATION
Updated Board Meeting Policy for the Public
Public attendance at board meetings is encouraged and we welcome you; however, attendees must adhere to the following policy requirements:
- Decorum must be followed while the meeting is in progress: no disruptive behavior including shouting, profanity, or any other behavior which would not be tolerated from students
- Public comment will require proof of residency in the form of a picture ID.
- Attendees will pass through a metal detector before entering the building (bringing weapons onto school property is a Federal offense)
- Failure to follow the aforementioned will result in removal from the meeting.
Current Meeting Information
You may view the agenda for each upcoming board meeting beginning the previous Sunday at midnight.
To access the BoardDocs public agenda, click the following link: http://www.boarddocs.com/pa/sasdpa/Board.nsf
Occasionally issues requiring board action develop after the regular meeting agenda has been prepared. On those occasions, the item(s) will be added to the regular meeting agenda and will appear in blue.
There are two opportunities for public input during the regular meeting agenda. If you choose to address the Board, you will be asked to complete a speaker's card prior to the start of the meeting and you will be acknowledged at the appropriate time by the Board President.
For more information, please contact Mrs. Becky Staples at email@example.com.