Skip To Main Content

12/15/2023 HS Incident

HS
Becky Staples

 

December 15, 2023

 

Dear Parents/Guardians:

There was a small fire in the upstairs boy’s bathroom of the High School. The fire caused smoke and water damage on the first and second floors. The students will not be sent back into the building due to the possible smoke. As a result, ONLY HIGH SCHOOL students are at the stadium and will be dismissed from the stadium at 1:15 PM. 

No injuries have been sustained. 

Please do not come to the building at this time; emergency personnel need space to work. School security will direct parents during parent pick-up. Should you have questions, please reach out via email. Thank you for your cooperation.

 

Sincerely,

 

Cosmas Curry

Superintendent